My goal is to design interest and curiosity in projects through the effective use of engaging interfaces and simple to understand experiences. By utilizing resources from collaborating with peers to staying current with interactive design principles, I strive to create the most effective user experience strategy possible.
CREATIVE DESIGN EXPERIENCE
3D Interaction Design
User Experience Design
Mobile Interface Design
|Internet of Things (IoT) Design
INCONTEXT SOLUTIONS, Chicago, IL, 2015 – Present
SENIOR USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER – USA
I currently work as a Senior User Experience Designer at InContext Solutions with the technology department. InContext Solutions is a unique company that provides virtual visualizations for CPG companies. My role is maintaining the user experiences for both our online 3d platform product as well as our VR RnD department. I work mainly with the developers through the creation of proof of concepts and provided UI assets in the form of prefabs that are used in the 3D platform. I also work with the marketing team and provide marketing assets such as print and web ads and even VR Cardboard package design.
- Recreated the complete UI/UX experience for users on our respondent and survey platform
- Introduced 360 VR video creation for presentations, which has since turned into a product offering
- Created a total re-skin of the current ShopperMX platform, the main product of InContext Solutions
- Currently producing a working proof of concept for the 2.0 version our product, ShopperMX
- Been a guiding direction in the development of our VR RnD department as it relates to user experience
SALESFORCE, Chicago, IL, 2011 – 2015
SENIOR USER INTERFACE DESIGNER – USA
I currently work as a Senior User Interface Designer at Salesforce.com within the CXD department. My responsibilities include creating graphics interface elements, the ideation of creative concepts for projects, the creation of proof of concepts material, and the creative process management of projects.
- Acted as a lead in the research and development of new interface technologies. (i.e. Leapmotion, Myo, Oculus, and Kinect)
- Developed interactive demos that were featured at Salesforce’s main conference Dreamforce which was viewed by 135000 registered attendees.
- Developer wearables apps used in a launch for Salesforces’s new emerging technology (https://developer.salesforce.com/wear).
- Acted as the lead UI 3D interface developer for three of the projects within Salesforce wear – the Myo armband, the Oculus, and the Meta Spacesglasses. – (video – https://vimeo.com/92866460)
- Created an interactive iPad POC projects using the Unity game engine
- Worked with the Salesforce.com CXD delivery process to extend the quality of the graphic elements provided for development.
- Created a collection of 3D interfaces.
- Evolved the CXD methodology for projects.
TICKETMASTER, Chicago, IL, 2002 – 2011
SENIOR DESIGNER – USA
I successfully designed, managed and coordinated graphic design projects from conception through completion for the regional marketing offices of Ticketmaster. I collaborated with clients and in-house personnel to construct designs while successfully managing a team of regional designers in order to deliver projects by the deadlines required.
- Created an online request submission form using SharePoint that improved project management.
- Created a Photoshop Action that resized images for placement on the Ticketmaster website.
- Redeveloped email template designs, which increased their usability for clients.
- Evolved the regional designer position into a valuable resource to both national and regional marketing.
- Developed the Senior Regional Designer position to manage regional graphics needs, and the team of regional designers.
WRIGHTWOOD MEDICAL, Chicago IL 2003 – CURRENTLY – freelance
MARKETING and GRAPHICS COORDINATOR
I started with the company from its inception. I created a company logo and evolved it into its current brand identity. Since the beginning through I have collaborated with the company founder to strengthen the marketing and branding material. I was an advisor to updated company website design. I have also accessed on their best practices in the area of marketing.
- Created a successful brand that for their print and online needs.
- Successful evolved the marketing material in both print and web as the company has grown.
- Create and deliver their email marketing solution.
- Manage their social media presents.
DESIGN PROGRAM SKILLS
Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Blender3D, Unity3D
Dreamweaver, After Effects, XCode and Basic Html
The Illinois Institute of Art Chicago
B.F.A. IN VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS September 2002
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater OK.
GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDY 1996-2000