My objective is to design interest and curiosity in specific projects through the effective use of aesthetically pleasing marketing material from print to web. By utilizing resources from collaborating with peers to staying current with artistic best practices I can create the most effective graphic design strategy possible.
CREATIVE DESIGN EXPERIENCE
|3D Interaction Design||User Experience Design|
|Wearable Technology||Mobile Interface Design|
|Internet of Things (IoT) Design||Interactive Demos|
|Emerging Technologies||Website Design|
SALESFORCE, Chicago, IL, 2011 – Present
SENIOR USER INTERFACE DESIGNER – USA
I currently work as a Senior User Interface Designer at Salesforce.com with in the CXD department. My responsibilities include creating graphic interface elements, the ideation of creative concepts for projects, the creation of proof of concepts material, and the creative process management of projects.
- Acted as a lead in the research and development of new interface technologies. (i.e. Leapmotion, Myo, Oculus and Kinect)
- Developed interactive demos that were featured at Salesforce’s main conference Dreamforce which was viewed by 135000 a registered attendees.
- Developer wearables apps used in a launch for Salesforces’s new emerging technology (https://developer.salesforce.com/wear).
- Acted as the lead UI 3D interface developer for three of the projects with in Salesforce wear – the Myo armband, the Oculus, and the Meta Spacesglasses. – (video – https://vimeo.com/92866460)
- Created an interactive iPad POC projects using the Unity game engine
- Worked with the Salesforce.com CXD delivery process to extend the quality of the graphic elements provided for development.
- Created a collection of 3D interfaces.
- Evolved the CXD methodology for projects.
TICKETMASTER, Chicago, IL, 2002 – 2011
SENIOR DESIGNER – USA
I successfully designed, managed and coordinated graphic design projects from conception through completion for the regional marketing offices of Ticketmaster. I collaborated with clients and in-house personnel to construct designs while successfully managing a team of regional designers in order to deliver projects by the deadlines required.
- Created an online request submission form using SharePoint that improved project management.
- Created a Photoshop Action that resized images for placement on the Ticketmaster website.
- Redeveloped email template designs, which increased their usability for clients.
- Evolved the regional designer position into a valuable resource to both national and regional marketing.
- Developed the Senior Regional Designer position to manage regional graphic needs, and the team of regional designers.
WRIGHTWOOD MEDICAL, Chicago IL 2003 – CURRENTLY – freelance
MARKETING and GRAPHICS COORDINATOR
I started with the company from its inception. I created company logo and evolved it to its current brand identity. Since the beginning I have collaborated with the company founder to strengthen the marketing and branding material. I was an advisor to updated company website design. I have also accessed on their best practices in the area of marketing.
- Created a successful brand that is used through their print and online needs.
- Successful evolved the marketing material in both print and web as the company has grown.
- Create and deliver their email marketing solution.
- Manage their social media presents.
DESIGN PROGRAM SKILLS
Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Blender3D, Unity3D
Dreamweaver, After Effects, XCode and Basic Html
The Illinois Institute of Art Chicago
B.F.A. IN VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS September 2002
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater OK.
GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDY 1996-2000